Communication service providers located near Jakarta, Indonesia are invited to join us for this one-day event.
The Langham, Jakarta
District 8, SCBD, Lot 28, Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
Registration and refreshments
Headliners: Reigniting growth for the 5G era
- Driving growth and value creation in the digital economy
- Telco to techco – winning strategies and lessons learned
- Accelerating value creation through delayering
- Developing a blueprint for a faster, leaner, and more agile operating model
The Future Network: Driving scalability, sustainability, and monetization
- Implementing a secure Open RAN to create agile, flexible, and programmable networks
- How to efficiently deliver enterprise services with closed-loop automation
- Capitalizing on enterprise demand for private mobile networks
- Opening the network to developers to drive innovation, value, and growth
Navigating the journey to becoming cloud-native
- Adopting a hybrid cloud model to ease the transition to cloud-native
- Developing cloud-native IT agility
- Culture, mindset, and skills – building a strong foundation for their cloud-native future
Unlocking the potential of data & AI
- How to implement AI at scale to achieve operational excellence
- Unlocking new value and service streams through data and AI
- Enhancing personalization and understanding customers better
- Beyond Chatbot – What does ChatGPT mean for CX
Monetizing connectivity and beyond
- Developing a winning telco as a platform strategy
- Diversifying into adjacent markets to grow the B2C segment
- How can CSPs monetize the metaverse?
- Partnering with hyperscalers to offer enterprise customers innovative cloud services and solutions
With thanks to our sponsors
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers.
Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021.