Communication service providers located near Jakarta, Indonesia are invited to join us for this one-day event.
Thursday, 21 March 2024
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm WIB
The Langham, Jakarta
Registration and refreshments
Headliners: Reigniting growth for the 5G era
- Driving growth and value creation in the digital economy
- Telco to techco – winning strategies and lessons learned
- Accelerating value creation through delayering
- Developing a blueprint for a faster, leaner, and more agile operating model
The Future Network: Driving scalability, sustainability, and monetization
- Implementing a secure Open RAN to create agile, flexible, and programmable networks
- How to efficiently deliver enterprise services with closed-loop automation
- Capitalizing on enterprise demand for private mobile networks
- Opening the network to developers to drive innovation, value, and growth
Navigating the journey to becoming cloud-native
- Adopting a hybrid cloud model to ease the transition to cloud-native
- Developing cloud-native IT agility
- Culture, mindset, and skills – building a strong foundation for their cloud-native future
Unlocking the potential of data & AI
- How to implement AI at scale to achieve operational excellence
- Unlocking new value and service streams through data and AI
- Enhancing personalization and understanding customers better
- Beyond Chatbot – What does ChatGPT mean for CX
Monetizing connectivity and beyond
- Developing a winning telco as a platform strategy
- Diversifying into adjacent markets to grow the B2C segment
- How can CSPs monetize the metaverse?
- Partnering with hyperscalers to offer enterprise customers innovative cloud services and solutions
The Langham, Jakarta
District 8, SCBD, Lot 28, Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
With thanks to our sponsors
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers.
Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021.
Tecnotree is the full-stack digital business management solution provider for digital service providers, with over 40 years of deep domain knowledge, proven delivery, and transformation capability across the globe. Our opensource technology-based agile products and solutions comprise the full range (order-to-cash) of business processes and subscription management for telecom and other digital service providers with a pre-integrated B2B2X partner ecosystem across gaming, health, education, OTT, and more. Tecnotree products, platforms, and partners support emerging ecosystems of over 1 Billion subscribers across 70+ countries. Tecnotree is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki (TEM1V). For more information, please visit www.tecnotree.com.
Comarch’s specialist telecoms division designs, implements and integrates IT products for telecoms companies including Telefónica, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, KPN and Orange. Our software helps telcos across the globe transform their operations in order to: increase revenue; increase business efficiency; simplify systems; cut costs; enhance the customer experience; and build new services and shorten their time to market.
We have been recognized for our work in the telecoms industry by leading analysts including Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester and Informa.
The Aerospike Real-time Data Platform enables organizations to act instantly across billions of transactions while reducing server footprint by up to 80 percent.
Our multi-cloud platform powers real-time applications with predictable sub-millisecond performance up to petabyte scale with five-nines uptime with globally distributed, strongly consistent data.
Applications built on the Aerospike Real-time Data Platform fight fraud, provide recommendations that dramatically increase shopping cart size, enable global digital payments, and deliver hyper-personalized user experiences to tens of millions of customers.